logo

logo

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Email Difficulties

Oregon State Wrestling Fans,

Unfortunately, I am having more technical difficulties with the email system, same as earlier in the season. Google is not allowing group emails to be sent, so my email updates have been blocked.

I will continue to post articles here until I can resolve this problem. Hopefully most of you will look here at some point.
 

To see the last post, or previous posts, simply scroll down the page.

My apologies for the inconvenience.


Go Beavs!

Elizabeth DeAngelis
"The FALL"
Official Fan Club of OS Wrestling

Please do not forward this communication to news agencies. 
If you have information for the press please contact Brooks Hatch at
brooks.hatch@oregonstate.edu
Please let me know if you wish to be removed from this email list. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment