logo

logo

Monday, March 11, 2019

Did You Pick Up Your 2018-19 Lapel Pins?

Oregon State Wrestling Fans,

Now that we have one tournament done and before the next one comes up, time for a little unfinished business.

FALL Club members for the 2018-19 season - have you picked up your lapel pins for this season? I checked  my box and I have about 50 sets that have not been picked up yet

Here are some options:
1. Attend the Awards Banquet in April and pick them up there.
2. Pick them up next season when wrestling starts up again.
3. Send me a request (reply by email) and I will mail them to you.
4. If you are not interested in them, email me and I will add them to the stock that the FALL Board can sell to the general public.
5. If you don't remember if you picked them up, send me a reply and ask. I will check for you.
6. If I don't hear anything from you, I will leave them for you to pick up next fall.
7. Please try to get back to me by the middle of this week, so I can get this project completed soon.

Thank you!

Speaking of the Awards Banquet, it is set to be held on April 13. I hope you have that date set aside on your calendar! The reservation form for the Banquet should be coming out by email in a day or two. Thank you.

Go Beavs!

Elizabeth DeAngelis
"The FALL"
Official Fan Club of OS Wrestling

Please do not forward this communication to news agencies. 
If you have information for the press please contact Evan Hooper at
evan.hooper@oregonstate.edu
Please let me know if you wish to be removed from this email list. Thank you!

If you want the emails to keep coming, be sure to notify me of any email address change!

No comments:

Post a Comment