logo

logo

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Follow-Up to Feb. 25 Email

If you did not receive an email from me earlier today, you might want to check your "spam" folder.

I have heard from people who had the earlier email marked as "Spam". This was probably due to the number of links included. That can cause an email to be flagged as spam. I did include many links with information about the Pac-12's, more than usual.

Also, for Gmail users, if you haven't been receiving emails from me regularly, you might want to check the tab labeled "Promotions" on the top of your email inbox. Gmail has a tendency to put email delivered by Mail Chimp and other group email delivery systems in the "Promotion" tab, instead of the "Primary" tab.

This system (Mail Chimp) is working much better than the basic email I was using before, but I guess there are still a few bugs in the system. Thanks for your patience.

Go Beavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment